Multi Deck Series Rotary Brush
Our patented Rotary Brush System for multi-screen separators consists of a brush system and mobile chassis. Rotary brush operates independently to the separator at low rpm. Lumps are broken apart by horizontal scraping motions and vertical crushing motions between the brush and screen. Particles too large to pass through are brushed aside to prevent clogging of the screen, improving efficiency and productivity of easily clustered material.
● Mobile and adjustable - mobile chassis allows quick relocation. Brush can be raised for fast screen change, cleaning, and maintenance.
● Simple operation - controlled independently from the separator, via an easily operated control panel.
● Durable, brush does not damage screen - brush does not make contact with screen, prevents early wear and tear.
● Stainless Steel - all contact parts in stainless steel SUS304. Full or partial SUS316 upgrades available.
● Variable speed brush available.
Ideal for products that are:
● High water content, high moisture level.
● High oil content.
● Unrefined products with a mix of impurities and higher size distribution.
● Products that form lumps easily.
|Multi Deck Series Rotary Brush||V||V||V|