Ultrasonic Separator & Filter
Ultrasonic separators utilize an additional source of vibration to increase capacity and reduce clogging, specifically designed for ultra-fine powder separation. High frequency ultrasonic vibration is generated and applied directly onto the screen, breaking the static bonds between particles, therefore increases production speed and efficiency.
Power: 220V, 50/60Hz, Single-Phase
Power Consumption: 1A (Max.)
Output Frequency: 36KHz
Operating Mode: Continuous Mode / Pulse Mode
Box Dimension (WxHxD): 165 x 230 x 400mm
Casing: Stainless Steel SS304
Position: Above Screen (Standard)
● Prevents clogging - high frequency vibration prevents particles becoming stagnant on the screen, and breaks static bonding between particles.
● Does not dust - low amplitude vibration, does not create dust clouds.
● Increase productivity and efficiency - fine particles pass through quickly and do not build up on the screen, eliminate the need to manually clear the screen.
● Suitable for fine powder separation - can easily separate powder as fine as 15μm, otherwise inseparable without ultrasonic vibration.
● Stainless steel transducer - transducer casing is stainless steel SS304.
|Ultrasonic Separator ＆ Filter||V||V||V||V||V|